29 April 2010

Italian to English


Prego Your Welcome
Boun Giorno Good Morning
Buona Serra Good Afternoon, Good Evening
Buona Notte Good Night
Grazie Thank You
Bella Beautiful
Bello Handsome
Brutto Ugly/ male
Brutta Ugly/ female
Che Dici? What do you mean?
Sei Stanca? Are you tired?
Sei Secura? Are you sure?
Ho Caldo I feel hot
Ho Sette I'm thirsty
Ho Fame I'm hungry
Ho Sonno I'm sleepy
Ho Freddo I feel cold
Ho Mangiato tanto I eat a lot
Sei molto bella your so beautiful





Lei e arrabiato
she is angry
Mangi troppo poco I don't eat a lot
Annoiato I'm bored
Non puio No you can't
sempre always
spesso often
sogni d oro! sweet dreams
Buon Appetito enjoy your meal
arrivederci see you
A presto see you soon
A dopo see you later
A domani see you tomorrow
Addio farewell
Come stai? How are you?
Come te chiame? What's your name?
Non molto bene not so good
Sono stata malata per due settimana I've been sick for two weeks.
troppo too much
te volgio bene I love you
me mache I miss you
quanto? How much?
perche why
da dove vienti? Where are you from?
perche sei triste? Why are you sad?
A cosa pensi? What are you thinking about?
Quanto costa? How much is it?
Si Yes
Von bene etu? How about you?
Non No
cosa stai facendo? what are you doing?
Sono belissima I'm fine
stai scherzando? Are you joking?
Scherziamo? Are you serious?
Io ti prego resta con me I pray that you'll stay with me
Sai you know
Signore Lord
Tu sei la mia vita, altro io non ho. you are my life, no one else but you.
Lo so I know
Credo in te signore I believe in God
Posso cancellare can I erase
Silenzio Shut up
Ascoltati Please listen
Cambiamo we change
Basta stop it
finche until
perduno forgive me

1 comment: