25 June 2010

F1 Race: Dream Come True

I'm just a simple man having a simple ambition, "To Race With The Champions". Since I was born, I really love to play racing and love watching F1 race. So when I grow up, I decided to challenge the F1 champions since that was my dream.

During our playoff, I thought I'm gonna lose and stop the game.






But my desire of not giving up things that easy drives my motivation to continue 'til the end. And an idea came into my mind, "If I'm gonna win this game, then my biggest dream in life would result to a never ending happiness.". Then I put everything that I can to win this game. And this motivation gives me a little result that inspired me a lot.




As the game continue, I recall all the things that I've learned from my training using our cow (since I'm just farmer) that if I'm gonna tap the butt of our cow, it would run as fast as it can. when I try to tap the butt of my car, I was shocked! I can't believe. It runs so fast like a blink of an eye. Then I said to my self, "This is the Moment".




But still, it was a close fight.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment