31 January 2011

A Promise to the Goddess



A Promise to the Goddess
( rEdgE )


There was a time that I was alone
Alone that can’t even pull out a single tone
I stand alone
I walked alone
And I continue to live for my own

I woke up everyday
And tried to be happy
I ate my meals
Drive my wheels
And pay my bills

I tried to smile
And be happy even for awhile
I mingle with my friend
Hoping to be alright at the end
But I was wrong as I intend

I spent the whole day full of pretension
Even though I didn’t do more action
Everything seems to an illusion
I thought I’ll be able to win
But I was beaten by within

Then I realize
That happiness doesn’t matter for its size
So then I went out of blue
And that’s when I saw you
And watching you captures me so

Since then I feel something
Something that was amazing
Something that makes my heart pumping
That made me alive until morning
And inspired my everyday living

I sent you a message
A message that gave me a privilege
A privilege to know you more
Hopefully until with your heart’s core
That made myself  restore

So then I told you about my feeling
A feeling that was amazing
A feeling that took away my pain
A pain that went through my vain
And made me insane

Then I saw you smiling
A smile that made my soul to sing
And seems everyone around me was dancing
Seems they know that I’m so much happy
Because you’re going to be with me

Now I know what is happiness
And leave my sadness
It is because of you
That gave me everything in you
So I promise to love you so

One time I saw you crying
That makes my heart cracking
So then you told me your past
You’re sad because it didn’t last
That makes me feel that my whole world did blast

Till then I promise
A promise to the goddess
To love with you as it is
To love you not forever
But until there is forever


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment