14 April 2011

Reasons Why Some SSS Members still haven't receive their SSS Member ID


I'm also a member of Social Security System or SSS. I went to  their office here in Cebu last March 22, 2010 to capture a photo of mine for my SSS ID. But until now I still haven't receive my SSS ID. So I decided to call their office and ask for a reason why I still don't have my ID? The lady who answered my call told me that my ID can be claimed one month after the captured date. So I ask why is it now more than a year and still I don't have my ID? She answered me that the production of SSS Member's ID had stopped between third quarter and fourth quarter of 2009 until now. I tried to ask why but she also don't know. fyi: their production area is in Manila.

Anyone out their knows the reason why did they stop the SSS Member's ID production?


Share/Bookmark Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment